Friday, November 05, 2004

yikes!

today is the second day of the first week of my 2nd semester. cards have been arranged, subjects have been scheduled, classmates are still the same old people that i've been with last sem. everything is normal. so far so good. until now.

1.30 pm. room H301. the subject is philippine history. then i have met the the most terrifying professor of my life. Ms. Cucio. a chinita kind of woman, but with little amazona features-strong arms, small but piercing eyes, and my God, the deep, loud voice of her is... i cant explain... all i know is that she scared the fuck out of me. her conviction in teaching philippine history is beyond imagination (she studied in UP and had her masters in new zealand. hmmm. intelligent and rich. not a bad combination.) and i can picture myself now peeing in my pants when the day comes that i cant answer her questions. but, there is something about this prof. some part of my brain tells me that she is good, and she will mentally challenge me. well, finally. this will be a break from the funny and eccentric and artistic profs i've had last semester. call me weird but i think i'll like her and the subject... it is now time for me to transform from the avi-the-pinas-hater to the avi-the-patriot.

so much for the first week. now its friday and usually i'll be partying later this evening. but now that my sister is living with me, i have to set an "ate" example. i have to be nice-nice. so now i have to leave and bring the laundry to the laundry shop, and head to my bestfriend's place in cavite and have a quiet weekend with them. or not. haha. i'll be bringing my malaysian tour CD and we'll reminisce the good old days when we were paid to dance professionally in malaysian tourism. i think we'll have a blast dancing sarawak, portugese, chinese and some other dances... oh, and our favorite; malaysia truly asia dance. nyahaha!

catch u later bloggie spottie..