Friday, November 19, 2004

wtf?

woke up late again. accidentally banged my elbows on the bathroom's door. slipped on a shampoo droppings on the shower. shower gel entered my ear and now im feeling a little deaf. still hungry. forgot the password of my tag board account, and now i cant fucking open it. only few money left in my wallet, and my allowance is due till next week. had LBM yesterday. need to try out for the badminton team even if i dont have a clue how it works and how is the proper scoring. havent paid the laundry yet. have a minor headache because of too much sleeping. forgot to watch pimp my ride. bumped on a guy and cursed aloud right to his face-not realising that he is an uber so cute guy and he looked like vaness from F4, fuck, totally blew my chance of meeting him. still need to read a gazillion facts about philippine history and still need to memorize the whole map. grrrrrr...

is this an "annoy-me-till-i-cry" day? or is this another one of those days when you cant do anything perfect?

why do i get the feeling that this will be a long and unhappy day?

(^_^)