Tuesday, November 02, 2004

sem sem sembreak.

i can say that my sem break has been a wholesome one. i've been to some really cool parties, spent time with my family specially my mom and sister, been able to babysit some of my baby cousins with a genuine smile on my face, been a total slave of my lola (utos jan, utos dun), been able to find a new template for my poor blog site, been a gardener, been able to sleep till 11.30 am (yipee!), been able to eat rice and lots of deliciously sinful home-made ulams five times a day (not to mention the meriendas), been able to quit smoking-thanks to the watchful eyes of my mother, been able to have bonding dates with my sister, been able to have quiet afternoons to read some really good books--then snooze after 4 pages, been able to miss my bestfriends, been able to have a normal sunday morning where families go to church together, been able to watch some really horrific flicks on the tv, been able to go to the cemetery and visit my dead relatives (although it scared the fuck out of me), been able to have a great time-even though i assumed that i will have the most boring sem break of my life..

anyways, here i am back to reality again. one more day and its college life again. this morning we woke up at around 4 am to pack our stuff because wmy sister and i are going to be dropped off at our dorm here in manila. an early start huh? and this day is really a sad one for me because this is the same day where my mom and lola will go back to abu dhabi. its a good thing that i didnt go with them to the airport. im sure i will just cry like a baby. instead of sulking around, i diverted my sadness into a positive one. i transformed into a super ate and i worked mircales! i cleaned our room, made the beds, shopped like crazy, arranged the foods, arranged the schedule. hay. now i have a sore back and a broke wallet. haha. so much for being the "ate". hay. the only consolation that i got today is that my mom sent me a message that she loves me very much ( we had a really emotional fight the other day and this txt really lifted my spirits), and the other one is that i bought a new bag. yaaaa-hoo. oh, and i saw white chicks today in greenbelt with my sister. haha. funny flick. the P100 was not wasted. lol..

oh.. im sure im gonna miss the carefree ol' days of sem break. hay. well, got to grow up now. avi, snap out of it. wake up. you have a sister to take care of and you have a life to continue. you will go to school on thursday and you will smile at your classmates and tell them you missed them and you will write diligently on your notebook. you will listen to your profs and you will do your homeworks on time. you will eat your usual luch at school-which is pepperoni pizza and red tea and you will eat your usual dinner which is salisbury steak and sisig. you will watch your usual soaps on tv which is hiram and it might be you. you will go to some gimmickan if you have the time (and money). and you will do this routine and patiently wait for christmas break where you will be free from this living nightmare. you will soon be eating hamon and cheese and some wine and will be opening presents under the chirstmas tree.. avi... you will survive this again till the next break.. hold on and stay alive..

crap. oh well, for those of you who read this blog, well, bite me. haha. forgive me for being like this. im just having a hard time accepting that we will be going to school again. hay.