Wednesday, November 10, 2004

la lang

im beginning to be like mr. grinch these past few days. i think im starting to despise chrsitmas...

im a christmas person in every aspect-i love giving gifts, making the tree, preparing for the festivities, going to church and do the simbang gabi thing, etc, etc. but now christmas season is approaching and i find myself hating evey minute of it. i guess its because my sister and i will be here all alone in pinas, away from our family and the country that we loved so much. i cant bear to stay with my titas and titos because it will just remind me how a family celebrates christmas. i've done it for the past 2 years and believe me-its hurts like hell. you see them in front of you, hugging and kissing and exchanging gifts. and all you got is a very unpersonalized gift from them(say a box of panty that you dont even like and worse, it doesnt fit you at all) and an emotional call from your family from abroad. ugh. i feel like annie from "annie the musical". see, she's an orphan who wishes that someday, someone will appear on the orphanage door and claim her and take her home. well lucky for her, someone did. (way too lucky pa nga because the man who claimed her was filthy rich. not to mention that he's also loving and caring. a real parent material). anyways im beginning to be annoyingly pathetic. and way too dramatic. i miss my family! sob.. sob.. sob...

i have decided to spend this coming christmas with my bestfriend leeann and jc and joyce (who on the other hand, are also lone drifters like us, they will also spend a parentless christmas here in pinas). since we will all be stuck here, aba, might as well enjoy it. i just hope we wont cry together on christmas eve. hay.

so much for the chrsitmas talk, its still freakin november for heaven's sake!!! right now my thoughts are diverted to my next class: phil history. i have to meet again that scary professor i was talking about on my last blog. last time she gave us an assignment to read chapter 1 of our book. i was shit scared that i think i overdid it. i read it like 4 times. gah!! puta... okay i have to go now and contemplate about my latest seating position. i have to think where to sit best so that i can hide from her cold and piercing look. yikes!!!! i hope she wont call me and ask questions... please Lord, let me be invisible in phil history class today... huhu... que horror...

later, blog...