Sunday, October 03, 2004

A phone call from Ralph that awakened me. Literally.

those of you who already know the "real" me, knows that when im asleep, its like im in a deep commatose. this morning, it was already 11.45 and i was still asleep. and not just laying there in my bed normally, im totally deeply asleep that i didnt even felt that half of my body was already dangling at the side of the bed. well its okay and it happens to all of us. but i'm on a freakin bunk bed and i was at the top!!! man, i was in the brink of falling and crushing my bones. then i recieved a long-distance call from ralph. after 8 rings i found my phone which was buried somewhere in my comforter. he was so sweet and he said that he just called to say hi and check if im okay. thanks to him i woke up and notice the dangerous situation im in. haha. so ralph if you're reading this, i just want to thank you for saving me from falling from my bed. you are my morning hero. haha. and hey, i missed you and other guys back there in abu dhabi. thanks for calling!

its true that God won't leave you in times of trouble. He sends angels to protect us from harm. this morning, he did sent me an angel, through a phonecall from an old friend. haha. it turned out to be a dandy day. cheers!