Tuesday, October 19, 2004

a car-crash. i mean, a jeepney-crash pala...

just last week, my mom and my sister and I were on a jeepney, on our way home to my lola's place in batanagas. we were just sitting silently, contentedly and a little sleepy like most of the passengers that quiet afternoon when suddenly there was a loud bang and a very powerful brake that awakened the hell out of us. half of the passengers went flying forward ( dami nasubsob, tsk tsk ) and its a good thing that we three had a good grip at the bakals or hawakans or whatever it is. its also a good thing that nobody got hurt but everyone was shit scared and shocked. including me. and not because of the reality that the jeepney crashed, but the thought of my mom and sister dying. thank God nothing happned to us. still shaking, we all transfered to the other jeepneys that are scattered and waiting nearby, with the drivers grinning greedily because they can easily and effortlessly fish all the passengers ( selfish assholes! tangina nio di nio manlang tinulungan yun nagbangaan na jeep! mga hayup! ) thank God that all went well that day and we all had a pretty exciting experience to cherish. an experience that has taught us that God hears and answers prayers, no matter how short or long they are. a quick and short "Lord-help!" will do, as long as you mean it.

later that evening i was still lying awake at around 11.30pm. i was still thinking about that incident and i realized something. if my mom, sis and i died that day, for me, it would be okay i guess. because that way we would all be together in heaven. and i know that we three cant leave each other behind and we cant bear if one of us was gone. oh my God what on earth am i saying??!!! geez, talking about death and dying is giving me the creeps. nyikes!

i wonder if the people i know will miss me when im gone? oi bwisit yan nanaman death and dying ulit..!! okay im gonna go now and cut this crap! later...