Saturday, July 02, 2005

la lang.

i'm back, but not to post some story about the wonderful things thats been happening to me these days, im just here to say that i am still alive and yeah i still use the internet daily. i still read read my friends' blogs and the news. i just dont feel like posting happy events here when there's so much goin on around me. PHILIPPINES IS IN DEEP SHIT RIGHT NOW. well as we all know pinas has been in real deep shit eversince what, the time of the dinasours? okay i am exaggerating. well right now we are economically and politicaly submerged to the ground and it is so low that i, who is probably one of the most "walang pakealam" persons in pinas, can feel the problem in my bones. everyday it is on the TV, newspapers, text messages, conversations with cab drivers and my professors. even the bums on the streets talks about it. it is everywhere. and i cant bear to just sit here and post how happy i am with the guy i am with right now, and pretend that i am living in wonderland. nah. i believe i am old enough to be aware.

i wish the gloria macapagal and susan rocess and their FPJ supporters shit would stop. its getting on my nerves. and my god, its like we are sinking lower and deeper everyday. i am a filipino and even though i hate our situation, i have to accept it and in my own little way, do something about it.

surrendering to the conquerors before would have been a great option. (haha, peace to those nationalists and patriots out there). but really, it would have been way different. philippines have always fought for our independence, but look at us right now, we're all going to different directions, attacking each other and doing nothing to improve our shit. talk about being independent. gah.

wait, i think sinapian ako ng philippine history prof ko. nyaha.

yeah, like i can change pinas right now.

on the other lighter side of life, i am happy. i have lots of new found friends, and of course, future prospects and clients in my career. haha. old friendships that have been put aside was once again revived. academics is pretty rough but im still surviving and having a great time. nightlife has never been this fun(yeah i love being 20!) and this guy beside me loves me. my family's doin great as well. yes, i can say that i am happy.

i am happy but still, there's that empty space in my heart. i don't need to elaborate. you know who you are. i think.