Friday, December 03, 2004

sad storm

i cant bring myself to open the TV these days. all i see is people suffering from yoyong the storm. it breaks my heart that me and my roomates are all safe here in our luxurious dorm, having a dandy time because classes have been cancelled. oh, did we had a nice time? definitely. thursday afternoon, while bulacan is being drowned by the storm, we are watching a bridget jones diary 2 in robinson's place mall. my mom called from abu dhabi this morning telling me that they went camping since yesterday. seems that we're all enjoying this time, while others are already dying and suffering. i cant see justice in this. my friend told me today that its normal to have people on the other side of the world being happy while people on the other side are suffering. he said that its a balanced situation. all of us cant be happy and sad at the same time. we just have to accept things the way they are. oh well, i have too many problems to solve in my life and i cant add another one. i have to drop this thought, and, accept it...